MMU AWARDS 2010

I was so happy at MMU AWARDS 2010, why? because

1. i love people hands when I'm on stage. It's like they whooped on me and boosted up my confidence to sung a song. THE CLIMB?SUCCESS.
medley : laskar pelangi - the climb - extravaganza by aliaa,uqi,and izzat

2.finally, i know how it feels when you had to use super high high and high heels and you beef about your foot. pain in the ass right?I'm sorry i really cant stand on high heels.

3. Alhamdulillah wasyukurillah, i would like to say MANY MANY MANY MANY THANKKKSSSS for THE BEST HUMANITARIAN PROGRAM AND THE BEST INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM at MMU AWARDS 2010. I'm so happy for my Peuehaba Aceh 4 2010 family and I'm so proud to be one of the member of Puehaba Aceh 4 2010. you are all superb guys.
4.Alhamdulillah again for my bestiest Abdullah Abbas. He got THE GOLDEN ACHIEVEMENT AWARD for MMU AWARDS 2010. i runaway from backstage just for watched the golden achievement announcement and watched Tun Siti Hasmah hand over the trophy to him. that was the "lachrymose" and touched moment. and i called his girlfriend and kak dewi also happy for him. congratulation doli " a small man, with big heart "

5.oyaya this is the very first time I didn't feel nervous when singing on stage. that means i can act as ordinary as possible. you know when I'm nervous? my heart jump very fast and my breath panting equals to bad voice.

6.I sung " hanya di mercu" with izzat, and once again i love the audience feedback

7.ISS NIGHT MELAKA 2010 WON THE BEST INTEGRATION !!!WWWWOOOOOWWW THAT WAS AWESOME

Congratulation for the award winner and big thanks to the committee, emcees, and the performers.

lovelove
x)

Comments

Popular Posts