the poetry scene

here is the text for the last uda,rijal,n L project..so at this scene the main actor was blogging about his way of life and they were use my blog. and i was there for make some noise,disturb them with my high pitched sewage mouth..hahaha i actually worked with this short movie project soundtrack with ROB RUDES and i do act as accessory there, i act shocked and silly face thats all..

My First Post....

Life is filled with challenges.. Sometimes i think we are like a horse who kept running in the race... should run forward to become a winner... but ,do you ever know how the struggling to reach the finish line..?
life without challenges is meaningless,is it.. And just like the horse, i just need to keep running.., t o reach my finish line.. to keep running.. to pursue my dream.. to keep running.. to show my dedication.. to keep running....


Comments

Popular Posts