CAPSA UPDATED !
i have to show my boyrfriend photo also,but until i write this blog my bf isnt lost the capsa game YET. iam not the one of capsa player but accidentally iam using facemask and maybe everyone see that iam the so-many-lost-player i mean loser.ehhehe.im not in the game, friends!!
so,iam still trying to fixing the secretary "thing" aka report, this time cica help me,she was so kind and sweet ( makasih ya ciiiichhh), alhamdulillah 70 % report material was finished, the other 30% is treasurer job aka financial "crucial" report and finishing ( printing,binding,send it to MMU and Melaka Chief Minister Officer).