my problem

my problem :
0.my assignment shout me to do my work.
1. i cannot completely share about my problem with my friends.
2.im more sentimental and full of crappy envyness than before.that's why i cried a loud a whole day untill sleep in my sweat pillow case.
3.i miss my family.i dont want to be sedated waiting for tya come here
4.feel overwhelming,not about my weight but about me.my BF.his ex,soo disgusting.
5.i can't enjoy my self here.because his ex talk like a dull and bull rubbish to my friends,and my friends plead her.and blame me for things that they dont even know well.
6.i have not enough money to buy credit so that i cannot call my important person.pity me!
7.mosquito loved me so much.they nibble me just because my blood are sweet.i hate my diabetes.
8. i must tune-up my ferarri. he sick and always heat and getting hot while i play my game
9.i want to go refreshing.i want KEISHA.i want anywhere without my university life
10.someone smear me.i want to slap this bitch.but i cannot.she can turn the fact.so the one who was wrong is me,as always..i want to ripped her.
11.my stupidity.my la-di-da patient. my shut up mouth.makes me going crazy.
12.i feel stress
13.iam hungry now.i want to go to mcd.but the friedchicken packet just finish untill 2 am.now 3.06.im the real originally indonesian.i must eat rice.i cant eat burger.

Comments

Popular Posts